Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Vacation Days + Colorado Springs

As you all probably have heard or know by now, I was planning on going to Prince Edward Island the end of August for a roadtrip. With many other times in life, God had other plans in mind, and so I ended up going down to Colorado Springs for a few days & staying with my friend Tosha in her adorable little mountain cabin.

My days in the mountains were lovely... sipping cups of Chai at Agia Sophia's coffee shop, visiting Garden of the gods, watching "Roman Holiday" for the first time, visiting the Glen Eyrie castle on property at "The Navigators" (That was incredible! I felt like I was in a "Jane Eyre" movie set!), seeing the Broadmoor Resort twice, trying Asian "Bubble Tea" for the first time, and visiting IKEA for the first time in Denver on my drive home were just SOME of the things I did!

Here's a whole lotta pictures for you all to feast over. :-)





















































































3 comments:

HannahGrace said...

W.O.W to that shot looking over the road waaaaay down. Love these. Great shots, and now I need to go to CO =)

JCR said...

"His ways are higher than our ways"...this has seemed to play out in my life too. Your time in Colorado looks to be a beautiful refreshing time?!
I just had one of those "Boba" teas for the first time the other day, delicious!

Samantha R said...

Gorgeous photos, Leah!! You always put me in awe with your talents :)
Yes, God's ways are higher than our ways. Sometimes we have to die to our dreams, our wants, our goals and desires to be perfectly in His will.
Love you!