Saturday, September 15, 2012

Another Step In the Journey: Mexico Bound!

The Lord opened up a door of opportunity for me to do some missions photography in San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico! ...And I am leaving this Wednesday morning! I will be gone for nearly a month duration. (Returning to the United States on October 14th.)

I am photographing a local Pastor's wedding on Sunday, September 23rd. Please do be praying especially for this day - pray for Pastor Enrique + Maricruz as they join their lives together, pray that the Lord would grant me good health & energy, pray that the Lord would grant wisdom & understanding as I try to communicate with Spanish translator(s), and most importantly, pray that the Lord would be honored & glorified through all that transpires & takes place!

As for the rest of the trip, I will be staying with missionary friends, Steven & Grace, and hopefully help or come alongside with whatever ministry opportunities or needs they have.

May this trip NOT be about "Leah Christine Imagery" or be about picking up new fans or followers, but rather, may God show just how good & great He is.

I have no idea what will transpire in this next month, but I am ready with arms wide open to receive all that He wants to pour down from the windows of heaven.

"...put Me to the test, says the LORD of hosts,
if I will not open the windows of heaven for you
& pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need."

Malachi 3:10

2 comments:

JCR said...

Wow, wonderful! May you be blessed and may others be blessed by you as the Lord moves. *hugs* and I will pray that your health will be good for the duration!

Samantha R said...

That's really exciting, Leah!! Praying that your trip will go well and God will be glorified each and every day! His will be done :)