Thursday, July 26, 2012

Adventures Coming for Leah Christine Imagery

Lately there have been numerous times that I look over and see my camera sitting by it's lonesome. I miss it, and I miss having adventures with it. But I am SO excited to tell you    bloggie world   that my camera and I are getting ready to be very busy through the fall season! And I am excited out of my mind.

In 3 weeks, I'm going to fly to Detroit and meet up with two other young ladies for a road trip to Prince Edward Island, Boston & Niagara Falls! You see, I grew up watching Anne of Green Gables, Road to Avonlea and Lantern Hill ... movies all filmed or based on Prince Edward Island. This going to be like all of those stories coming alive! I'm already anticipating the feel of white sand beneath my toes, running on red cliffs, eating lobster for the first time on the sea shore and enjoying an enchanting moon next to an Atlantic lighthouse.































In 8 weeks, I will be traveling to San Cristóbal de las Casas, Mexico for a trip duration of nearly a month! I am humbled and so excited to photograph a wedding for a local Pastor and his fiancee. I'm going to stay with a missionary couple (I'm friends with) and help out in ways whatever I can with their ministry through the middle of October.




Right now I'm trying to plan some dates for a trip to southern California for atleast 4 portrait sessions    either the beginning of September or beginning of November. Either way, I'm excited!

Watch the blog over the next couple months, bloggie world, for more adventures & imagery!

2 comments:

Rebekah Hutto said...

Sounds like you have a wonderfully exciting fall ahead of you! I can't wait to hear stories and see pictures. :) I'll be praying for you and your travels.

Samantha R. said...

I'm really excited for you! I'm getting back into my photography after a 6 week hiatus and it looks like I will have at last one portrait session within the next few weeks!