Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Taylor Danae | Newborn Portrait Session

"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward." Psalms 127:3

Meet precious baby Taylor Danae! I got to take her portraits when she was just one week old.

This was my first newborn portrait session, and I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to do more newborn portrait sessions. :-)

This first one, and the couple following it are quite possibily my personal favorites. What are you thoughts? I love getting new ideas for future sessions!

fb1

fb2

fb3

fb4

fb5

fb7

fb8

fb9

fb10

fb11

fb12

fb13

fb14

fb15

fb16

fb17

fb18

fb19

fb20

fb21

fb22

2 comments:

Emily said...

These are so precious! My favorites are the first, and the third from the bottom. I love the simplicity of them. With most newborn photography nowadays, you can't tell where the fluff starts, and the baby begins. :) Or, people squish the babies up into the most unnatural positions. You did a great job capturing the details of this little one.

Rachel said...

These are just gorgeous, Leah. I'm surprised these were your first baby portraits. You had great ideas!