Thursday, December 22, 2011

Here We Come a'Caroling!

This morning we woke up to a foot of snow on the ground. It's like our own little Narnia world. I love it!

Last night, snow flurries filled the air & I went Christmas caroling with a fabulous group of families near Denver...

Sarah is my friend.
Sarah is my friend.
Sarah makes me laugh.
And I naturally like people who make me laugh. ;-)

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Here we come a'caroling! Yeah. There was a lot of us. ;-)
Here we come a'caroling! Yeah. There were a lot of us.

Carolers treading through the snow!
Carolers treading through the snow...


Mr. & Mrs. Morgan sing Christmas carols to the delighted neighbor!
Mr. & Mrs. Morgan sing a Christmas Carol to a delighted neighbor...

{Here we come a'caroling...}

After caroling, we went back inside the Morgan's house for fellowship, scrumptious apple cider (with caramel sauce & whipped cream!), cookies, and other holiday goodies.

Most of the "Bold Reflection" guys were there, so they preformed a few songs for all of us. I took some HD video with my camera, but the lighting wasn't the greatest and my lens was fogged up & wet from being outside. SO, here's one of the songs they sang last night — just a better film from one of their concerts! Check them out on Facebook or YouTube.

1 comment:

Emily said...

SNOW!!! I'm Jealous. :)