Friday, December 2, 2011

Andrew | Senior Portrait Session | Sneak Peak

I love how when God asks you to do something, He provides what is necessary to accomplish it.

In the last month or so, since the Lord has drawn me back into photography business, I booked 5 senior portrait sessions, an adult portrait session for a missionary prayer card, a couple family portrait sessions, and a wedding to photograph on New Years Eve! It was really exciting & humbling to see God give me all these opportunities. So stay tuned for several NEW blog post updates. I have atleast 5 posts all ready & scheduled to post over the next couple weeks!

Andrew was my first senior portrait session of the season. God's given him an incredible talent for music - guitar especially - so he brought his guitar along for the photoshoot and we were able to get some pretty cool shots. ;)

Congratulations on your high school graduation, Andrew, and may God's rich blessings be poured out to you as you follow His leading & will for your life.

andrew2

andrew1

andrew3

andrew4

andrew5

andrew6

andrew7

andrew8

andrew9

andrew11

andrew12

andrew13

andrew14

andrew15

andrew16

andrew17

andrew18

1 comment:

Rachel said...

very nice light in these! My favorite is with the train speeding past in the background. :)