Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Passion4Christ Summit 2011

"...He will quiet you with His love." Zephaniah 3:17

"Come away by yourselves to a desolate place and rest a while." Mark 6:31

A little over a month ago now, I found myself boarding a plane for the farmlands of Ohio. I was on my way to photograph Passion4Christ Summit 2011. I didn't really know any of the attendees very well, and I was a little slow about actually wanting to go, but that all changed in time. The Lord opened up all the doors & made it pretty clear that He wanted me to photograph this conference. So, I decided I was up for the adventure.

As soon as I was picked up from the airport in Columbus, I found myself letting go of all the "what-ifs" in my mind and the stored-up nervousness & expectations of what I had. I sensed that I was at a safe place of REST for the next few days...

Though busy photographing the conference all week, my heart was encouraged. I fellowshipped with brothers & sisters in Christ who have gone through or are going through similiar things in their Christian walk, and I was able to refocus my attention on the Lord, and Him alone.

So many fond memories stick out, but whether it was the bonfire on the lakeside, laughing till my stomach sides hurt, gazing up at the stars, singing "Holy, Holy, Holy" with all the conference attendees... or sipping coffee by the fireplace on the foggy mornings... or singing "Still My Soul Be Still" on the last morning & literally being brought to tears over the reality of Who He really is and who I am in Him, and that He does not waste our trials & suffering... the week was an incredible blessing.

So without further adieu, YOU must consider going to Passion4Christ Summit 2012.
Be sure to check out more information at Vision4Living Ministries at www.vision4living.org.


Some of my favorite quotes from the conference:

Know who you are. Accept who you are. BE who you are. Mr. Novotny

Boys are like pancakes. Mr. Novotny

Our God makes Himself known. He desires to be known. He doesn't play hard to get. Scott O'Neal

Are you going to rest in God's will... or be resigned to God's will? There's a big difference. Daniel Cavanaugh

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. —Psalms 16:11

Passion For Christ Summit

passionconf_3

passionconf_2

Passion for Christ Summit

passionconf_4

fb8

passionconf_19

passionconf_20

passionconf_21

passionconf_15

passionconf_17

passionconf_22

passionconf_24

passionconf_26

passionconf_27

passionconf_28

passionconf_30

passionconf_33

passionconf_32

passionconf_39

passionconf_40

passionconf_42

passionconf_43

passionconf_46

passionconf_44

passionconf_45

No comments: