Saturday, June 4, 2011

Nathan Yen | Senior Portrait Session | Sneak Peek

Meet Nathan!

After the Yen family had visited my church a few times, Nathan's mother talked to the church secretary and asked her if there was a photographer in the church. My church's secretary referred me to them, and so Mrs. Yen called me in April and said they needed to do Nathan's senior portraits. Soon and fast!

One morning, I met them at their house, and we headed across the lawn and the street to the park and little pond there. 45 minutes later, these are just some of the shots we walked away with! :-)

Nathan Senior Portrait Session

Nathan Senior Portrait Session

Nathan Senior Portrait Session

Nathan Senior Portrait Session

Nathan Senior Portrait Session

Nathan Senior Portrait Session

Nathan Senior Portrait Session

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Shannon Seal said...

Leah, Timothy will graduate in about 12 years. Can we book you? :) These look great, as usual!