Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FRBC Ladies Retreat 2011 | Estes Park

...times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. —Acts 3:19

Front Range Baptist Church
Ladies' Retreat
Estes Park, CO
April 8 & 9, 2011

fb1

fb2

fb3

fb4

fb5

fb6

fb7

fb8

fb9

fb10

fb11

fb12

fb13

fb15

fb16

fb1

fb2

fb3

fb4

fb5

fb6

fb7

fb9

fb17

fb18

fb19

fb20

fb21

fb22

fb23

fb24

fb25

fb26

fb11

fb12

fb13

fb14

fb16

fb17

I stopped in Estes Park on the way home and got a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie at Mary's Mountain Cookies. So good!!

fb18

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Lovely pictures, Leah! Me thinks that I could use a retreat like that about now, both physically and spiritually! Thanks for sharing.

Samantha R. said...

What a lovely retreat! It's breathtakingly gorgeous there!!
I hope you had a wonderful time and that it was refreshing for you.
I love how you can take ordinary scenes (like the room shot) and make them spectacular somehow.

Marci said...

The Lord was so good to give us such great spiritual encouragement AND in such a beautiful place! Thanks for capturing the moment for me. Thanks, Leah. Your gift is a blessing.

Emily said...

Wow! beautiful pictures Leah!

The Lord has blessed you with amazing photography skills!

duoimagery.com said...

Leah! These photos made my heart ache for My Colorado...
They're absolutely beautiful.