Sunday, March 20, 2011

Super Moon Saturday

Earlier tonight, I found myself out in the middle of a grass field: doing what I was made to do. ;-)

I find so much enjoyment in pulling my Keen Arroyos on, tramping out into the middle of a field, or hiking up the side of a mountain and capturing God's beautiful creation with my camera! Being so close to God's incredible handiwork gives me such a sense of awe in the greatness of our God!

As I watched the moon rise above the horizon, I realized just how much I l.o.v.e. what God's called me to be — a photographer. No matter how hard it may be sometimes, no matter what brick walls I may run into, no matter how my life changes, I will always, always love taking pictures. As olympic runner Eric Liddell said, "When I run [ie. take pictures], I feel God's pleasure."

Super Moon Saturday 3.19.11 by Leah Christine Imagery

For by him all things were created:
things in heaven and on earth,
visible and invisible...
all things were created by him and for him.
He is before all things,
and in him all things hold together.
Colossians 1:16 & 17




Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I remember seeing this video in TX. What powerful reminders!