Sunday, March 6, 2011

Journey to Idaho

As many of you faithful bloggie readers would know, a couple of weeks ago, I visited my dear friend Sarah in North Idaho on occasion of her birthday! The best part of the trip was surprising her, and seeing the look on her face when she saw I was there. :)

Here's some photographic highlights from the trip!

Journey to Idaho
Beautiful sunrise over the Rockies (seen from Denver International Airport)

Journey to Idaho
Denver to Spokane, Washington!

Journey to Idaho
My choice of hydration during the flight: Sprite. :)

Journey to Idaho
Did you say COFFEE? Yes, I'll take a cup, thank you.

Journey to Idaho

Journey to Idaho

Journey to Idaho
Approaching Spokane, Washington

Journey to Idaho

Journey to Idaho
Sarah's bedside bookshelf -- she loves to read!

Journey to Idaho
Sarah is a talented musician and pianist. She has written over 70 of her own songs!

Journey to Idaho

Journey to Idaho

Journey to Idaho

Journey to Idaho

Journey to Idaho
Momma Maltese Dog

Journey to Idaho
Puppy Maltese Dog

Journey to Idaho

Journey to Idaho

Journey to Idaho
Sarah served Red Velvet Cake for her birthday -- so delicious!
PS. It was my first time to ever try Red Velvet Cake. And I liked it. ;)

Journey to Idaho
Relaxing on a leather couch, sipping my coffee = happiness.
It was french pressed Godiva chocolate truffle coffee with french vanilla coconut milk creamer. SO yum-may!!

Journey to Idaho

Journey to Idaho
Momma Maltese Dog again. Can I have one?

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marian said...

sighs...your photos truly take you places and invite you to taste and smell! =D thanx for posting!

Samantha R. said...

I feel as thought I was there! :) You captured all the fun highlights and the prettiness there. That coffee looks good and those dogs are cute!