Friday, February 11, 2011

Designer Friday | My Office

You guessed it. This is my dream office to go in my dream house.

The first two images are credit to a fellow photographer, Joy Jensen Phillips. They're actually images of HER office. I like her office so much, it's given me ideas for what I want my office to look similiar to (ie. cranberry red paint, along with white and black accents, etc.) Hope you don't mind, Joy! :-)




I'd love an iMac for my office!


...and some black stools...


and a cute retro lounge chair/couch...
(what are they really called, anyway?)


..some decorative balls...


...a couple tall candle pillars...


...and some fun storage boxes like these...




...and definitely some old, vintage, retro cameras!




Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Samantha R. said...

Ooooohhh, I like!! :)
Vintage cameras = love.
Lounges are neat!
and candles, lots of candles!

Melissa M. said...

Cute! I like old cameras, too. And there was a giveaway going on for one, and can't find it anymore! So sorry. :(

Here's a giveaway for a camera necklace, though:
http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com/2011/01/gift-for-me-and-you.html

Melissa M. said...

Well, I didn't find the same one I was thinking of, but I found this one--I think it's still going on.

http://www.tommasonervegna.com/blog/?p=92

Britton Felber said...

That would be a dream office for sure!