Friday, February 4, 2011

Designer Friday | My House

In my dreams, I think of my house as having a cranberry red room (or two)...


A chair (or two) from Pier 1 Imports...


...with a pillow (or two) from Pier 1 Imports sitting on them...


...and multi-colored square plates from Kohls stacked in my kitchen cupboards...


and perhaps best of all, a Keurig coffee maker on the kitchen counter...


And don't forget the red mini cooper parked outside. ;-)


Next Designer Friday -- My Office!


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Samantha R. said...

I like your dreams! I love cute little mini coopers and red of course! ;)
Square dishes are definitely "in" now and I think they're cool! :)
I wanted to paint our room a cran red color but we went with cream and blue instead. Ah well, next time ;)

Meg Martin said...

I dream in color like this too... my house has yet to get there but someday I think it will be a really comfortable, colorful mix that just screams me, makes everyone feel at home instantly, and is easy to maintain.

Emily said...

Mini Coopers are my favorite car!! :)

~Emily

Tori Watson said...

yeah, you GOTTA get a keurig. they're sooo wonderful & convenient. :)

also, love the idea of the red walls.