Monday, February 21, 2011

Culinary Art | Buttered Rosemary Rolls

A couple weeks ago, I was invited over to someone's house for dinner and was asked to bring some dinner rolls. I decided to make some Buttered Rosemary Rolls.

They ended up being served with some yum-may, moist tenderloin, mashed potatoes, green beens, and some other amazing dishes.

I can't lie. The rolls were quite tasty - if I do say so myself. ;) And the smell that wafted through the house as they were baking, was quite wonderful and savory. :)

Buttered Rosemary Rolls

Buttered Rosemary Rolls

Buttered Rosemary Rolls

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Marci said...

What?! This temptation without a recipe? :o>

Rachel Leigh Greene said...

YUM! Rolls rock :)

Cheri said...

I agree with Mrs. C!!! If you tempt us with the pictures, you must share the recipe! =D

Sarah said...

Recipe? Please? :)