Monday, February 21, 2011

The Cheesecake Factory | Downtown Denver

'kay, I'm not going to lie. I have a thing for tasty food. ;)

The weekend before Valentines Day, I joined four other girls from my church for a girls' day out. We met up in downtown Denver at the Cheesecake Factory. Believe it or not, I had never been to Cheesecake Factory prior to this! My teeth just about fell out when I received my bill for my meal and piece of cheesecake, but hey, I guess I was giving myself a Valentines gift. ;)

Downtown Denver, Colorado
Here we were driving by the Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown Denver. I forgot just how much I love the lighting and mysterious shadows in the city!


Cheesecake Factory | Downtown Denver
This was Rachel's food. Before she even took a bite, she pushed her plate towards me and said, "Here!" She figured it out (before I ever peeped a word) that I'd want to take a picture. ;) Yussss, right on!

Cheesecake Factory | Downtown Denver
This was my food: Pasta da Vinci. Sooo YUM-MAY! Sautéed Chicken, Mushrooms and Onions in a delicious Madeira Wine sauce, tossed with Penne Pasta and Parmesan.

Cheesecake Factory | Downtown Denver
My Pasta da Vinci dish: Take Two.


Cheesecake Factory | Downtown Denver
The biggest, yummiest slice of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake ever. *faints momentarily in reflection before proceeding...*


Cheesecake Factory | Downtown Denver

The girls: left to right: Mattie, Liz, Amy, and Rachel.


Us Downtown Denver, Colorado

All of us girls, content and tummy full: left to right: Rachel, Amy, Mattie, Liz, and I


Downtown Denver, Colorado
A quiet alley in downtown Denver


Downtown Denver, Colorado
A Coloradoan cowboy playing a tune on his guitar inside a lonesome alley.


Downtown Denver, Colorado
Love the warm glow in this image!

After I came home from eating all that delicious food, I was convinced I should get back to my walking and pilates rigamo...! ;)

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Samantha R. said...

You can't go wrong with pasta and cheesecake! ;)

Cheri said...

I loved this post! I miss you, I miss "the girls" and I miss Colorado!

Elizabeth Anne said...

love the one with the cowboy playing in the alley!! Amazing shot!