Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fender Family + Dogs | Portrait Session

Usually I post my client's sneak peek on the blog within a day or so of the actual photo shoot. This time I procrastinated posting it. Oops!

Meet the Fender family! Memory is the secretary at my church. She called me and we scheduled their family portrait session during the time that her parents and brother were going to be in town from Virginia for Christmas & New Years. Memory's Grandma was also going to come to be in some of the portraits. Unfortunately, I ended up being "sicker than a dog" on the day we scheduled. The Fenders were gracious enough to reschedule the portrait session a couple days after Christmas. The day that I ended up photographing them was rather busy — I was house-sitting and dog-sitting for someone in the next town over, and had another portrait session booked right before the Fender's. I had just enough time inbetween the two sessions to stop at Chick-Fil-A for a sweet tea. ;)

Take a look at some of my favorites from the Fender family portrait session!

PS. Aren't their dogs so sweet? I want a Maltese/Yorkie dog someday—

Fender Family + Dogs | Portrait Session

Fender Family + Dogs | Portrait Session

Fender Family + Dogs | Portrait Session

I love this picture of Memory and her Grandma. Aren't they sweet?

Fender Family + Dogs | Portrait Session

Fender Family + Dogs | Portrait Session
Oh my goodness, I l.o.v.e. the warm lighting in this picture of Memory and her brother!

Fender Family + Dogs | Portrait Session

Fender Family + Dogs | Portrait Session

Fender Family + Dogs | Portrait Session

Fender Family + Dogs | Portrait Session

Fender Family + Dogs | Portrait Session

Fender Family + Dogs | Portrait Session

Fender Family + Dogs | Portrait Session


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Lisa said...

These are beautiful and make me miss Memory!

Anonymous said...

I think it would be FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

a very inspiring sroties…great thanx to you and to all the people who develope this site. keep going and good luck.

Anonymous said...

why didn’t I come across this article earlier!!! pretty useful!!!