Monday, November 29, 2010

Merry Christmas from My Family to Yours 2010

Meet my family, bloggie readers!

This is what you call a 10-minute family portrait session. Seriously.

The temperature was freezing. People were cold, and teeth were chattering.

It was like this:

"The timer is on. Quick everyone! Run into your places and smile!"

Not bad for a 10 minute session... I guess?

Cross Family 2010
Pictured left to right:

Molly: 16 (holding onto Sadie, our family dog)
Stephen: 10
Dad
Erin: 28
Mom
Evan: 13
Ryan: 19
Cheri: 26
Me (Leah): 22

Do you have any idea how hard it is to take "self" family portraits?! :-P ;-)

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Marci said...

Great Pictures! I am delighted to see the ways the Lord has brought growth to each of you. I can't believe Stephen is 10?! How can that be? Mrs. C.

Cheri said...

Must you really post our ages, dear? =)

DelightinginHim said...

Nice photo! I didn't realize there are 7 kids in your family (mine too). Looks pretty good for a quickie, when we do ours it always takes a good 1/2 hr. it seems between adjusting positions, eyes open,everyone smiling etc. :)

Naomi said...

I really like both of them... the second one is :slightly: awkward but it's very creative and unique, which I like. Good ideas for both. :)

It helps that no one is under the age of five in your family. It always takes forever to get my family in position for our photos, too. Lol. Ten minutes ain't bad!

Samantha R. said...

They look AWESOME!
It's awkward doing the timer and running to get in place.
It was cold when we did ours on Thanksgiving so we made it quick too.
I only took a dozen.
Ours came out okay; not so great actually. I had people on too many different "planes" and so everyone isn't equally in focus... argh.

I see Mollie got the most height out of all of you. ;)