Friday, October 1, 2010

Stephanie | Senior Portrait Session | Michigan

That's right! My trip wasn't over after Chicago. From Chicago, I took a little regional jet up to Detroit, Michigan, and stayed a couple days at one of the best bed & breakfast's ever (my Grandma & Grandpa Fred's). ;-)

And so, without further babbling...

I invite you to meet the fabulous Stephanie!

Stephanie is an artist, and such a fun young lady. She is graduating from high school, and so we celebrated by capturing her senior portraits at the quiant & lovely Northville Historical Society's Mill Race Village in Northville, Michigan! We had such a great time prancing all over the village & I had fun snapping away to my heart's content. Afterwards, Stephanie's Mom treated us all out to Caribou Coffee. <-- That in itself convinced me I have some of the best clients in the world. :-) Caribou Coffee wins over Starbucks in my book.. especially in the hot drink department. ;-) I invite you to take a peek at the fun we had... Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan


Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Stephanie  Senior Portrait Session  Michigan

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Meg Martin said...

So can I just say that those first shoes are absolutely amazing? great shoot.

Samantha R. said...

Cute girl! :)
I love looking at your photos because they inspire me to try different angles. I was doing my brother's 18 yr old pics and realized that most of the time I shoot straight on. Which is definitely boring! I need to switch it up a bit and do more fun things!!