Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Even there.

Imagine:

2 adventurous photographers.
Fish tacos.
Advil shutter buttons.
A meadow in Yosemite National Park, California.
30 minute exposures.
Laying down, bundled up in sleeping bags in the afore mentioned meadow, while waiting for the 30 minute exposure.

I invite you to come see!

fb2

"Age to age He stands and time is in His hands..."

fb4

"Where shall I go from your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
If I make my bed in hell, you are there!
If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me.
If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me,
and the light about me be night,”
even the darkness is not dark to you;
the night is bright as the day,
for darkness is as light with you."
—Psalms 139 ESV

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Magnificent! You captured God's amazing light show beautifully!

Hope Helms Photography said...

Beautiful! It is one of my dreams to go do something like this someday. I just don't have the opportunity to do that in a big city. :-)

Cheri said...

I.n.c.r.e.d.i.b.l.e.

Meagan Feeny said...

That is so awesome!

~Meagan

Molly said...

Beatiful! Wow wish i was you sleeping under the stars ,and capturing them like you do!

Kelsey Schweickert said...

Gorgeous, Leah! :D That was epic. And slightly fishy. ;)

EmilyW said...

Leah, you are my hero. 'Nough said.

Esther said...

Awesome photos! I've always wanted to do this. :)