Tuesday, September 28, 2010

All Because Two People Fell in Love | Evy & Tim | Oakbrook, IL

Evy had been dreaming of her wedding day ever since she was a little girl .

Finally, one day her dream came true.

On September 18th, Evy Fredrickson and Timothy Porter were married in a beautiful outdoor, beach themed wedding in the adorable little town of Oakbrook, Illinois.

I was assistant photographer to John McPherson. (Several of the portrait poses are credit to John McPherson of JMImagery.) Thanks John for letting me shoot with you!

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview


Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview
Tim proposed to Evy in Starbucks. And we visited the very same Starbucks on their wedding day for a few portraits. So sweet!

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

fb32

Evy: "Kissing is so awesome! You should try it sometime!"

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview
Of course, these adorable 2 had to put their signatures in the guestbook!

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview
Evy sang a love song that she wrote to Tim. It was so precious...

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview
It was so sweet to see Tim (several times throughout the day) hold Evy's face and just stroke her hair back. Awww!

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

Tim & Evy Wedding Preview

And so, they drove off into the evening dusk... and lived happily ever after.

Congratulations Tim & Evy!! I'm so happy for you!

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

John McPherson said...

sweet post. :) i like them all! way to go. i can't wait to get to yours and edit them!

Lori said...

Leah, your photos are gorgeous as always.
What a darling couple you had to work with! I am very proud to be your aunt! ;-)

Meg Martin said...

What amazing taste! I wish I'd have had half the creativity when I planned my wedding! And of course, the photography was superb as always. Amazing all around.

Naomi said...

What beautiful pictures!! I love the uniqueness of the decorations. Definitely going to be referring back to this if I ever get married...

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I'll be referring back sooner than that. ;) I love your perspective and I would love to learn from studying it...

Debbie said...

Superb! AGAIN! You captured the love & emotion & details of a very special day.

Kelsey Schweickert said...

Ooh, especially love that last one..."blue hour" is the best!! :)

Samantha R. said...

Evy is adorable!! :)
These pictures make me cry; they're just so sweet and beautiful and full of love!

Evangeline said...

Aw! Thanks for posting Leah. I'm so glad you were able to be there and I love seeing your perspective:)