Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Church: Front Range Baptist Church

I consider it a blessing and a privilege whenever I have the opportunity to take pictures for Christian ministries and organizations. I love doing it too!

This past Sunday I took pictures for my church, Front Range Baptist Church in Fort Collins, Colorado. Our Pastor, Dr. Jeff Redlin, continually preaches encouraging messages that leave one challenged in their walk with Christ and wanting to know Him in a deeper way. (The morning I was photographing the following images, Pastor Redlin spoke on "The Giant of Loneliness.") There's been so many times when the message was EXACTLY what I needed to hear! The music is fantastic and uplifting too. The members of our church are all such a blessing, and I love getting to visit with my friends and acquiantances of all ages in the church... as well as getting to know new people. I love my church! If you're ever in the Fort Collins, CO area, be sure to come visit!

Front Range Baptist Church. A Place to Call Home.

fb10

fb6

fb9

fb11

fb12

fb7

fb8

fb5

Like Leah Christine Imagery on Facebook
Follow Leah Christine Imagery on Twitter
Shop Online at the Leah Christine Imagery Shoppe
Visit LeahCross.com
E-mail Us

Share/Bookmark

No comments: