Monday, July 26, 2010

Cristina & Mark | Seminole, FL

Cristina & Mark were married in Seminole, Florida at Starkey Road Baptist Church on Saturday!

It's rather interesting how I "met" Cristina. :) Cristina's aunt, Debbie, saw my photography from the missions trip that I took to Thailand a year ago. Knowing that her niece was getting married and looking for a photographer, Debbie referred Cristina & Mark to me! Cristina contacted me in January and booked me as their wedding photographer.

It was a great weekend down in Tampa. I found myself entirely blessed with conversations I had with Cristina's family (missionaries to Brazil) and with their friends, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to officially meet Cristina and her (now) husband.. and documenting their special wedding day!

Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs.! :) I wish you all of God's best in the years to come!!


fb6

fb7

fb4

fb9

fb11

fb12

fb13

fb14

fb17

fb18

fb19

fb20

fb21

fb22

fb26

fb28

fb29

fb30

fb31

fb32

fb33

fb35

fb36

fb37

fb38

fb39

fb40

fb41

fb43

fb44

fb46

fb47

fb48

fb49

fb50

For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother,

and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Ephesians 5:31

And I couldn't not post a picture of Debbie (Cristina's aunt) & I after the wedding! =)

20100724-_MG_1817




Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Anna K said...

Wow Leah - I think the reason I love your photography is because of your delicate (not over-stated-in-your-face) attention to the most minor detail. It fascinates me. =) I love this wedding. =)

Molly said...

Wow! you did an AwEsOmE job!!

K. Humby said...

Amazing! I love perusing your blog site. What talent. I know Cheri has always told me what a good photographer you are. :)

Joanna Vanderkooi said...

I just cried at the sweetness of some of these photos! What a blessing to have the "eye" to see such beauty and be able to capture it forever! Lovely job, Leah! Good call, Debbie!

Samantha R. said...

AMAZING job! You have such an artistic, detailed eye. They are flawless. And the emotion is beautifully seen in all the photos...

Britton Felber said...

I love the shots of the bride getting ready. :)