Monday, May 17, 2010

Dana & Matthew | Illinois | Sneak Peak!

Dana & Matthew got married on May 15th at Calvary Baptist Church in Belvidere, IL, and their amazingly gorgeous reception was held at Cherry Lane Farm in Marengo, IL. It was a beautiful wedding and celebration!

Thanks to my assistant photographer, Seth Haley, for driving from Kalamazoo, MI to help me! So many people came up to me later on and told me how great he was with all the many kids that were in the bridal party, and getting them to pose for pictures. :-)

Here's a sneak peak of Dana & Matthew's incredible celebration of love. :-)

Congratulations Dana & Matthew!!

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois

Dana & Matthew  May 15  Illinois


Like Leah Christine Imagery on Facebook
Follow Leah Christine Imagery on Twitter
Visit LeahCross.com
E-mail Us

Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

Samantha R. said...

Spectacular! :)
I love the earth tones of their wedding. And the cowboy boots! ;)
Very sweet and romantic!

Britton Felber said...

AWEsome! I so wish it would have worked out for me to come along! Beautiful!

Cheri said...

Gorgeous, Leah!! Very, very nice.

Kelsey Schweickert said...

I love your detail shots! :)

Ashleigh (Heart and Home) said...

Wowsers... you amaze me. The details you capture. Beautiful, Leah!

Tori Bontreger said...

wow, leah. this is absolutely my FAVORITE of any of your weddings so far! love the clean, simplicity of all of the images.

Cristina Spink said...

I'm SO excited for you to shoot my wedding! I LOVE your work!!!

Gabrielle said...

I'm friends with Dana's sister on xanga and she listed a link to your site....I had no idea you knew them! small world! Lovely pictures from a lovely wedding. I really like the cowboy boots with the dresses!

Stephanie said...

These are so great! It was awesome meeting you and Seth, you both were so encouraging to me! Thanks for all the tips, and I love your photography, it's beautiful. You did an amazing job at Dana's wedding! Thanks again for being so nice and helpful! God bless you! :)

Naomi said...

Very lovely. You do wonderful work!!