Saturday, May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason | May 1, Twenty10

Angela & Jason were married today in Greeley, CO at the lovely Faith Tabernacle! Angela & Jason were such a cute couple, and I loved being their photographer.

Hope you guys have a fantastic honeymoon to Hawaii! :)

Here's a sneak peak from the beautiful wedding today!


Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Angela & Jason  May 1, 2010

Like Leah Christine Imagery on Facebook
Follow Leah Christine Imagery on Twitter
Visit LeahCross.com
E-mail Us

Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

Grace said...

Yay! I was waiting for this. :) Love them, of course! I haven't had a chance to look at mine yet.

Ruth Ann said...

Leah, these are beautiful pictures! You did a fantastic job on this wedding.

ps. that lake is breathtaking...love the photos of the bride by it and would love to see more!

Heather.Ashley said...

To say that you are "gifted" would be an understatement my friend. ;)

God has His hand on you! For serious.
And has incredible things in store, I know!

Charity said...

beautiful, beautiful photos! Colorado is definitely the best place!!! :-) I live there, I know what I'm talkin' about! And I've been to/saw some of the places that you've shot. Wonderful job Leah!
God has given you a gift... you are using it so well! all glory to our Father in heaven!
soli deo gloria,
Chare

Kelsey Schweickert said...

Your detail shots are always super! :)

Samantha R. said...

Awesome colors!! I love the green, as usual ;)
Beautiful bride and handsome groom. I think you did a wonderful job; even better than ever!
Keep up the good working!

Melissa M. said...

Love these! The blue color is awesome, and the third photo is unique (in a good way).

Britton Felber said...

Very cool, Leah! Keep it up!

Keren Ruth said...

:) I have seen your blog before (maybe a year or so ago) and I liked your photography but somehow lost the link. anyhow, You have gotten even better than you were. I shall definitly be reading your blog to get inspiration. :)