Monday, April 5, 2010

Rebekah | Senior Portrait Session | Austin, TX

One wouldn't think that traveling on train from Dallas to Austin alone would include a combination of 7 hours of delays, a creepy conductor guy, great traveling companions, much laughter, loss of sleep, food deprivation, and "manna from heaven" (crackers and rubbery cheese spread, fruit mix, and shortbread cookies), but we finally rolled into our destination at 1 o'clock in the morning - 13 hours after departing from Dallas! Whew! I think I've decided to continue using my frequent flyer miles for United Airlines. ;-) You know, I've always loved the old movies like Anne of Green Gables and Road to Avonlea. They make trains look so romantic, but I've decided they ain't so romantic. ;-) But woohoo for adventures, right? :-)

Friday we went out and I captured beautiful Rebekah. Take a look for yourself! Rebekah is a lovely young lady and I am blessed to know her. She has a passion for Jesus and a passion for ministry. I can't wait to see the awesome things God is going to bring into your life Rebekah!! Thanks for letting me take your senior portraits -- I like you. ;-)


Rebekah  Senior Portrait Session  Austin, TX

Rebekah  Senior Portrait Session  Austin, TX

Rebekah  Senior Portrait Session  Austin, TX

Rebekah  Senior Portrait Session  Austin, TX

Rebekah  Senior Portrait Session  Austin, TX

Rebekah  Senior Portrait Session  Austin, TX

Rebekah  Senior Portrait Session  Austin, TX

Rebekah  Senior Portrait Session  Austin, TX

Rebekah  Senior Portrait Session  Austin, TX

Rebekah  Senior Portrait Session  Austin, TX

Check back soon for a special post --> Rebekah and her family!

Connect to Leah Christine Imagery on Facebook
Connect to Leah Christine Imagery on Twitter
Visit LeahCross.com
E-mail Us

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

EmilyW said...

Dear Leah,
I LURVE this pictures. I lurve you. Come use your frequent flyer miles and visit me in hick Alabama. We could have fun. The end.

Leah Christine Imagery said...

Dear Emily,
You have a deal. ;-)
Love,
Me

The End.

Heather.Ashley said...

W.O.W.! dear, these are stunning!
You captured Rebekah [and her sweet spirit] in such a beautiful way!

My fav. is definitely #8...however they are all incredible.

L.o.v.e. them!

Abigail Hutto said...

Love it. I love Reb. You did an awesome job. ;)

Rachel said...

Had to laugh at your writing about the train...I took it to NE and back once and decided I didn't really want to do that one again. :) Glad you made it though!!

Cheri said...

These pictures are REALLY good, Leah!

Samantha R said...

Awesomeness! I love your sense of humor too ;) But the pictures are really REALLY good. Rebekah is cute!

Bekah H said...

LEAH! The pictures are... Amazinggggg! I'm so glad that I got you to do them for me. Hehe, I love how you wrote about the train. :)
Thank you so much! I like you too. ;D