Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rebekah & Her Family | Austin, TX

As it's been said, "The family is a haven in a heartless world." I love the opportunity to get to photograph families, and especially children. There seems to be an invisible energy spark whenever a child starts laughing or being silly, and then I get to capture that with my camera for generations. Ah, it's so fun! :-)

The day after I did Rebekah's senior portraits, we went out again, and this time, captured Rebekah with some of her family members. We had such a great time!

Rebekah's Brother  Austin, TX

Rebekah & Fam  Austin, TX

Rebekah & Fam  Austin, TX

Rebekah & Fam  Austin, TX

Rebekah's Brother  Austin, TX

Rebekah & Fam  Austin, TX

Rebekah's Brother  Austin, TX

Connect to Leah Christine Imagery on Facebook
Connect to Leah Christine Imagery on Twitter
Visit LeahCross.com
E-mail Us

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Cheri said...

LOVE the red hair!

Samantha R. said...

Cute family; the boy is adorable with red hair especially!

Bekah H said...

Leah, I can not tell you how much I LOVE these! & the 2nd picture of Seth is one of my most favorite pics yet. :)