Saturday, April 17, 2010

Christina + Justin Wedding | Dallas, TX

Christina and Justin pledged their lives and hearts to each other in love on Saturday, April 17 at Park Cities Presbyterian Church in Dallas, Texas. It was a beautiful, beautiful wedding!

Many blessings to you, Christina & Justin! Thank you for the honor of letting me be one of your photographers. You guys were so remarkably photogenic. ;-)

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010
Four year old ring bearer to the bride: "Christina, you might have kids!"

Totally the most epic quote of the day. ;) It cracked a smile on everyone's face, including mine. :)

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010
Amy did an amazing job on the flowers! Amy, I may just have to hire you as my florist for my wedding someday. :)


Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010

Cristina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010
Christina & Justin had a live choir sing in their wedding ceremony! I got to sneak in and capture them practicing in a separate room prior to the ceremony.

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010


Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010

fb31

Christina + Justin  Dallas, TX  April 17, 2010

I'm headed to Colorado on Thursday for about a week and a half to photograph two different weddings -- Jessica & Tristan, and Angela & Jason! Be sure to check back on the blog soon!


Like Leah Christine Imagery on Facebook
Follow Leah Christine Imagery on Twitter
Visit LeahCross.com
E-mail Us

Share/Bookmark

13 comments:

Grace said...

Man...I LOVE your pictures! Every time you post I think I love them more!

I wanna be like you sometime. ;)

Melissa M. said...

Wow, those are gorgeous! I think my favorite is the one of the bride by the window.

Heather.Ashley said...

I cannot get over that shoe shot [with ceiling]! :D It's beyond incredible! :D
These are all such aweseome shots babe! Love them!

And...fisheye baby! ;D Yuss...

Cheri said...

Wow, Leah. You completely...WOW-ED me. The Lord clearly has His hand on you, and gives you an eye for seeing His beauty. You just keep getting better!

Britton Felber said...

I love fisheye lens. Goog stuff Leah. :)

Samantha R. said...

WOW!! Like someone else said, your pictures just get better and better! I love the angles and well, everything!
The colors are beautiful; Love the greens and springy colors. I'm a green girl ;)
Bride and Groom are lovely :)

Molly said...

Wow!!! I am so speachless!!! Great Job! :)

Rachel said...

Leah, you are an inspiration to me!!!! =) May the Lord continue to direct your eye for photography!

One question... Raw or Jpeg for your wedding shoots?

Hope Knight Photography said...

So I definitely think you rocked the fisheye. Aannnndd, I'm sad we didn't have time to do the stained glass window shot! It would've been amazing. :)

Kristina said...

WOW! you've outdone yourself yet AGAIN!!! Beautiful job! Looks like it was an INCREDIBLE day! :)

Unknown Artist said...

GORGEOUS!!

Kelsey Schweickert said...

Very cool! Love all the fisheye, especially the shoe shot! :D

clippingimages said...

best wishes for this couple.........